Systematic Reviews of diagnostic studies
(Ip Center, Vienna)
Goals: Systematic reviews of studies on the quality of a diagnostic procedure require a specific approach. Leading specialists in this area of research from Cochrane Netherlands explain and elaborate on all of the important steps in this two-day workshop, from the formulation of a research question to the preparation and interpretation of the evidence obtained from diagnostic studies.
Target group: This workshop is for anyone interested in creating a systematic review of diagnostic studies.
- Rob Scholten, MD, PhD, Director Cochrane Netherlands
- Lotty Hooft, PhD, Co-director Cochrane Netherlands
- Geralt Gartlehner, MD, MPH, Director Cochrane Austria
Facilitators are members of the Cochrane Screening and Diagnostic Test Methods Group and/or Cochrane Diagnostic Test Accuracy Editorial Team and/or GRADE working group.
More information can be found here.
Participation fee: 590€
Registration: If you are English speaking please contact Sandra Hummel to register for the workshop. If you speak German, you can use the online-registration form in German. Registration deadline: 3rd June 2018.
Cancellation policy: A cancellation of the registration is possible up to one week before the beginning of the event. In this case, a cancellation fee of 20% of the participation fee will be charged. After this time, no cancellation is possible.
All other workshops of Cochrane Austria are taught in German. You must be fluent in German to attend the workshops.
To see all upcomming workshops of Cochrane Austria please change to German version.
Other workshops in English:
- Cochrane Training provides learning and support programmes that effectively enhance the skills, knowledge and experience of current and potential contributors, enable high quality participation in diverse Cochrane activities, and enable the effective implementation of Cochrane policies and procedures.
- Cochrane Library Tutorial
- "Live Online Workshops